 LEGO Company / LEGO Direct / 5257
Re: 8880 Super Car found in the warehouse
Newsgroups:
lugnet.lego.direct
Date:
Fri, 11 Oct 2002 18:28:06 GMT

Darn, Waited on phone for a bit only to get dis'd by the operator on NO MORE. I
think I am going to cry.... Thanks for that info though Jake your the best.

Since you guys seem to be looking in the corners how about trying the other
corner. I'll bet theres a Few 5571's If so PLEASE email me first :) I just want
4 of them...

Wayne

In lugnet.lego.direct, Jake McKee writes:
In lugnet.lego.direct, John P. Henderson writes:
In lugnet.lego.direct, Todd Thuma writes:
I could as an amateur archeologist offer to come to the LEGO Warehouse and
"unbury" some treasures for a small finders fee. ;^)

Heheh.  I assume the finders fee will be a percentage of what you find, no? :)

Hey, Jake, if this sort of thing is happening, I know a certain someone who
has several years experience in Inventory Control in a warehouse environment
who would consider commuting to the Enfield area... *hint* *hint* *grin*  :)

You had better watch out... these other guys might beat you up for that kind
of thinking! :)

Just to let everyone know, we are all sold out of this item!

Jake

---
Jake McKee
Senior Producer