 LEGO Company / LEGO Direct / 5256
Re: 8880 Super Car found in the warehouse
Newsgroups:
lugnet.lego.direct
Date:
Fri, 11 Oct 2002 18:29:14 GMT

Just to let everyone know, we are all sold out of this item!

Dang, I waited on hold for 30 minutes and no supercar to show for it. Some
Muzak would have been nice, or maybe just a message every once in a while to
let the caller know "Yes, you are still connected and in line."

Well, enjoy your cars. (Even you Canadians!)