 LEGO Company / LEGO Direct / 5244
Re: Sept/Oct LEGO Magazine
Newsgroups:
lugnet.lego.direct
Date:
Thu, 10 Oct 2002 21:45:49 GMT

"Simon Bennett" <simon.bennett@ntlworld.com> wrote in message
news:H2oGxy.Mv1@lugnet.com...
In lugnet.loc.uk, Larry Pieniazek writes:
In lugnet.loc.uk, David Graham writes:
I received my September/October LEGO club magazine today and I am amazed • at
how rude the replies are to the letters that children have written.
If children take the trouble to write they could at least be given a
courteous reply.

Don't you mean the July/August UK issue?

I have just received the Sept/Oct UK issue, with HP on the front, and have
to say that the Ask Redini page is much improved. All questions have been
answered sensibly: how many kids in the LEGO club? How to pronounce the Toa
names, How bricks are made, and last but not least, the funniest reply of
all is to the question "why do you only make sets of popular things?". I'm
not sure that answer the kid was expecting, but the answer given suggests
that they tried making "LEGO trip to the dentist" but it didn't do too well.
Best part of all, is that they have a picture of what such a set would look
like, and it's very funny!

Shame, then, that most of the rest of the magazine is just adverts for HP
sets...

Huw