 General / 54492
Re: What would happen to your collection....
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, lugnet.general
Date:
Fri, 1 Feb 2008 15:25:28 GMT

In lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, Ted Godwin wrote:
What a fantastic idea! Maybe not a formal charity to start with but a group of
people that volunteer to do things like run benefit auctions or "vendor" tables
at brick events with the proceeds donated to a stated charity.

It could start out as a guild/company/fraternity of like-minded people with time
to volunteer. Hmmm, sounds like I am signing myself up for some volunteer hours
at BrickCon in October...

I concur.  It's a fantastic idea.  Hard to implement, but we'll see what
happens.

Dave K