 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 17654
Re: What would happen to your collection....
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, lugnet.general
Date:
Wed, 30 Jan 2008 16:26:18 GMT

   Not going to be morbid or anything, but here’s the scenario--

You pass on.

What happens to your LEGO collection?

Simple. Procreate:-) Or will it to relatives with kids or who are young adults that will be having kids (assuming loose bricks)

If you are talking MOCs, they could be saved as heirlooms, or sold off on eBay.

Sad to think about; thanks, Dave. X( :-)

JOHN