 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 17667
Re: What would happen to your collection....
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, lugnet.general
Date:
Fri, 1 Feb 2008 15:11:36 GMT

In lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, John P. Henderson wrote:

<snip>

But your thoughts inspired me to share mine.  If anyone out there wants to pick
up my torch and run with it, perhaps our community can have one more dimension
to it...

-Hendo

That's a good start to an idea that may come to fruition as our fan base
increases.

Thanks for the idea!

Dave K