 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 17668
Re: What would happen to your collection....
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, lugnet.general
Date:
Fri, 1 Feb 2008 15:15:23 GMT

In lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, Dave Sterling wrote:

<snip>

The bottom line is that we want our collection to go to someone who will really,
really enjoy and treasure it.  Not some Ebay punk who is just out to make a
buck.

Share the LEGO love.  :-)

-Dave & Stacy

That's what my friend wants--that her husbands collection go to someone that
will appreciate it.

I'll see her this weekend and give her all these ideas.

Dave K