 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 17686
Re: What would happen to your collection....
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, lugnet.general
Date:
Wed, 30 Jan 2008 21:45:08 GMT

This experience has been a bit of a thought provoking adventure.

You want thought-provoking, try having offspring. Life (& the chance of it
ending) take on a whole new look...

--
Brian Davis (who also caves, rockclimbs, and similar
not-for-the-liability-squemish activities)