 General / 54083
Re: Back after 5 years - trying to catch up
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Tue, 24 Jul 2007 15:48:58 GMT

In lugnet.general, Kelly McKiernan wrote:
(BTW, BZPower currently gets about 12,000 posts a week.)

Wow, that's some nice traffic! I remember hunting for some stats and starting to
write a slurper, but quickly realized that slurping that much data could be a
pretty large hit considering the post volume. I also seem to recall that there
was no history beyond a month or so? Are there any daily post counts floating
around? I'm all curious again to chart forum traffics together to see how they
compare...

DaveE