 Space / 41140
Subject:
Back after 5 years - trying to catch up
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Fri, 13 Jul 2007 12:20:50 GMT

After a 5 year vacation from lego I am trying to catch up.  I've already
skimmed the LDraw site, BayLug, Brickshelf, BrickLink, Shipyard, and Moonbase.
I looked at the .space roll call, but it has not been updated since 2003.  The
.space timeline was last updated in 2004.  I also see Lego is bringing back
classic space in some form or another.  So then, what is going in in .space?
Are Moonbase and Shipyard still going?  (Some recent activity indicates they are
alive.)  Are there any other .space projects underway or in the works?  Can
someone hit the high points for me?

Thanks,

-Doug (aka, Damraska)

Re: Back after 5 years - trying to catch up