 Space / 41149
Re: Back after 5 years - trying to catch up
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Tue, 24 Jul 2007 06:08:16 GMT

In lugnet.space, Niels Bugge wrote:
   In the 2½ years it has existed 52.000 posts has been written, compared to 41.000 posts in lugnet.space over the last 8.

I must confess that about 13000 of those are my posts.

What can I say, I’m a blabbermouth.

Aaron