 Space / 41142
Re: Back after 5 years - trying to catch up
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Fri, 13 Jul 2007 13:54:20 GMT

In lugnet.space, John Neal wrote:

   Hey, sorry about that last hyperlink there, but that leads me to the second change. .SPACE is, for all intents and purposes, dead. MIA. Many have migrated to Classic Space.

Just out of curiosity, is there a particular reason for this? Nothing puerile, I hope.

Jim