 Space / 41144
Re: Back after 5 years - trying to catch up
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Fri, 13 Jul 2007 14:25:44 GMT

&tIn lugnet.space, John Neal wrote:
   In lugnet.space, Jim DeVona wrote:
   In lugnet.space, John Neal wrote:

   .SPACE is, for all intents and purposes, dead. MIA. Many have migrated to Classic Space.

Just out of curiosity, is there a particular reason for this? Nothing puerile, I hope.

Au contraire! It is purely puerile! (and all in good fun:-)

My question was about the reasons for the alluded exodus from .space, of course, not about the content of your post.

Jim