 General / 54083
  Re: Back after 5 years - trying to catch up

(...) Wow, that's some nice traffic! I remember hunting for some stats and starting to write a slurper, but quickly realized that slurping that much data could be a pretty large hit considering the post volume. I also seem to recall that there was (...) (17 years ago, 24-Jul-07, to lugnet.general)

  Re: Back after 5 years - trying to catch up

(...) Sure, I sent it off in email a few minutes ago. There are stats back to 2002. - Kelly (17 years ago, 25-Jul-07, to lugnet.general)