 General / 52415
Re: What is your favorite MOC of all time?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Tue, 4 Apr 2006 20:09:24 GMT

In lugnet.general, Jan-Albert van Ree wrote:

Patrick Yrizarry's Japanese Restaurant
The building techniques, the amount of details, just amazing!

This is one I agree as one of finest MOC I've ever scene. If fans can do stuff
like this, why can't Lego? It isn't like it is gigantic.