 General / 52412
Re: What is your favorite MOC of all time?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Tue, 4 Apr 2006 20:44:19 GMT

In lugnet.general, Paul Sinasohn wrote:
Years ago, maybe even on rec.toys.lego, there was a link to a european website
of someone who had created a lot of traveling carnival rides, the kind that
break down and travel on trucks. These things were amazing!

This may be the one you're thinking of: http://legorides.webmasterplanet.co.uk/

Extraordinary models, even if he does cut baseplates ;)

ROSCO