 General / 52396
Re: What is your favorite MOC of all time?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Mon, 3 Apr 2006 17:13:02 GMT

In lugnet.general, Jeff Van Winden wrote:

What is your most favorite creation (MOC) by another builder?

It took me a bit to find it again, but the Alien Queen by Jeff Ranjo.

<http://www.brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?f=61438>

The original Lugnet post is here:

<http://news.lugnet.com/announce/moc/?n=1534>

-Elroy