 Announcements / Creations (MOCs) / 1534
1533  |  1535
Subject:
Queen Alien
Newsgroups:
lugnet.announce.moc, lugnet.build, lugnet.technic
Date:
Sat, 1 Nov 2003 08:09:20 GMT
Highlighted:
!! (details)

Queen Alien from the film "Aliens"

Roughly 2 1/2 feet long.  Made out of Technic, Bionicle, and Galidor (?).

Made it for a show I am currently having at work.

PLMKWYT!

<http://www.brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?f=61438>

<http://www.mocpages.com/moc.php/2151?PHPSESSID=95a5381212f133f6a608e88c265e1966&r=1348500029>

Jeff