 General / 52401
Re: What is your favorite MOC of all time?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Mon, 3 Apr 2006 20:31:04 GMT

In lugnet.general, Jeff Van Winden wrote:
I regulary look at brickshelf for new creations, but I know that there are so
many other creations out there that I (or someone else for that matter) have
never seen. So I thought it would be intresting to see other MOCS there may be
out there..

What is your most favorite creation (MOC) by another builder?

Post a link if possible.

Jeff VW

this is impossible, and can't limit myself to one! these are mocs that have
totally beetled my inspiration buckets at some time or another, and is nowhere
near close to highlighting my extensive 'other people's lego' folder.

petra by rattus: http://www.brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?f=3522
this was one of the first mocs I saw that used one colour in such a moody and
stylish way, found it very inspiring!

rainbow warrior by pbaulch:
this ship is so cool.

hopcraft by Mark Sandlin: http://www.brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?f=10641
as you see, I have no discretion when it comes to spaceships, this one has
always been a huge fave.

the rack by cajun: http://www.brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?f=116819
this piece validates bionicles

bucket wheel by Holger: http://www.brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?f=9483
brilliant and could not believe it was in minifig scale when first saw it.

super beam sword by moko: http://www.brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?f=137904
all of moko's vig's are amazing cool. best I've seen at capturing the key frame
in an anime action show

cheers, Joseph