 General / 52410
Re: What is your favorite MOC of all time?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Tue, 4 Apr 2006 18:39:08 GMT

Years ago, maybe even on rec.toys.lego, there was a link to a european website
of someone who had created a lot of traveling carnival rides, the kind that
break down and travel on trucks. These things were amazing!

More recently, I was amazed by this dragon train, bought the instructions, and
built it:

And late last year, a new train appeared that I would love to buy or recreate:

That one is simply amazing...Megan, where are the plans?!?!?

Having just seen that pastel tea garden in this thread, it's getting added to
the bookmark list!

Paul Sinasohn
LUGNET #115
BAYLUG/BAYLTC