 General / 52395
52394  |  52396
Subject:
What is your favorite MOC of all time?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Mon, 3 Apr 2006 16:56:58 GMT
Highlighted:
! (details)

I regulary look at brickshelf for new creations, but I know that there are so
many other creations out there that I (or someone else for that matter) have
never seen. So I thought it would be intresting to see other MOCS there may be
out there..

What is your most favorite creation (MOC) by another builder?

Post a link if possible.

Jeff VW