 General / 52423
Re: What is your favorite MOC of all time?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Thu, 6 Apr 2006 18:24:50 GMT

In lugnet.general, Jonathan Lopes wrote:
<snip>
Favorite?  I don't think I could pick an all time favorite, but I remember being
really impressed with and old time gas station that, I think, Thomas Avery
(please correct me if I am wrong) created for a contest a few years ago.  I was
unable to find it, but I remember going: Wow!.

Does anyone recall the MOC I am referring to?  It had an airplane propeller as a
ceiling fan.

Jonathan

Is it this?

http://www.mocpages.com/moc.php/5828