 General / 39364
Re: Message boards on LEGO.com?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Wed, 13 Nov 2002 19:50:26 GMT

In lugnet.general, Steven Combs writes:
I don't fancy posting where somebody has the access to re-word what I say.
I'd like it to be an all or nothing kind of moderation.

However this does jive with their kid friendly theme.  My 7 year-old
daughter just created her own LEGO Web account and I have to say that I feel
much safer allowing her to browse through the LEGO site knowing that someone
is moderating the boards and making it "kid friendly."

I can agree with that for a kid's forum. Definitely.

I'm assured LUGNET isn't being replaced (and I'm sure that wasn't LEGO's
intent either).

TJ