 General / 39366
Re: Message boards on LEGO.com?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Wed, 13 Nov 2002 20:22:54 GMT

"Larry Pieniazek" <lpieniazek@mercator.com> wrote in message
news:H5J5xL.1t1@lugnet.com...
In lugnet.general, Thomas Avery writes:
In lugnet.general, Steven Combs writes:

[ ... snipped ... ]

I posted a few comments... it will be interesting to see how or if they • get
moderated. (as of a few min ago none had been yet). I agree with Tim, I • had
already done some self editing on what I said. The comments are positive • but
not uniformly so.

(my ID there is obvious... I was lucky as one of the very first people to
sign up, I got to pick the ID I really wanted)

++Lar

My ID is pretty obvious too (MikeWalsh).  How often are they approving
messages?  I made a post this morning when I first saw this thread and it
still isn't approved (about five hours ago).

Mike

--
Mike Walsh - mike_walsh at mindspring.com

  Re: Message boards on LEGO.com?

(...) Maybe it's not really quite up and running? If you go to the front page, www.lego.com, there is (at least for me) a "message boards" link in the lower left corner which leads to (URL) ... this, for me anyway, is a dead link... Does it work for (...) (21 years ago, 13-Nov-02, to lugnet.general)
  Re: Message boards on LEGO.com?

(...) Guess who johnnykr is! :) They moderated my messages in about 30 minutes, however, I posted one with links to brickshelf's scans for the 'what Legend do you want to see' thread, it hasn't been approved. -JHK (21 years ago, 13-Nov-02, to lugnet.general)
  Re: Message boards on LEGO.com?

Just to say, I posted something too. Wonder how long it'll take mine to go through. (sorry for such a short post) Hasta la Vista, Sean (21 years ago, 14-Nov-02, to lugnet.general)