 General / 39353
Re: Message boards on LEGO.com?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Wed, 13 Nov 2002 15:04:31 GMT

In lugnet.general, James Trobaugh writes:
Has anyone heard anything about this? I just noticed it this morning.

http://boards.lego.com/discussions/participant/default/allcats.jsp?sessid=

LEGO has had message boards for the Mindstorms site for a while now.  I am
not sure how long these have been around but judging from the number of
messages, not long.  My guess is that the younger folks would probably use
these boards more and that the adult fans would probably continue to use
LUGNET. However, you have to wonder if LEGO is trying to capture the LUGNET
community as well.

Steven

Steven B. Combs, Publisher
Bricks in my Pocket (BimP)