 General / 3144
Re: Tomcat for view
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Tue, 9 Mar 1999 23:47:34 GMT

On Tue, 9 Mar 1999 18:09:28 GMT, "Jeroen Ottens" <ottens@get2net.dk> wrote:

Unfortunately I already destroyed the model to begin on number two :(

Well, you're lucky you took pictures of it.
I would have been really bummed if you hadn't had any photos.
For the number two model, please take _more_ pictures, OK?  :-)

Terry K <legoverse@geocities.com> wrote in article
<36e4d770.6380036@lugnet.com>...
<snip>
But if he did, I would have to bow to the master.  :-)

-- Terry K --

Jeroen