 General / 3158
Re: Tomcat for view
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Thu, 11 Mar 1999 10:09:14 GMT

On Mon, 8 Mar 1999 19:02:39 GMT, "Jeroen Ottens" <ottens@get2net.dk> wrote:
This configuration works well, but it doesn't look like the real thing. So
Terry can you explain or show me how you did it?

Jeroen,

I have posted an LDraw file to lugnet.cad.dat - "Design study - F14 Main Gear".
It shows it pretty well.   You do have LDraw and LDLite installed and
configured to view .DAT files from the server, right?   :-)

If you don't, I can toss a bitmap up on a page somewhere.  But instruction
files using LDraw are much clearer.

-- Terry K --