 General / 3110
Re: Tomcat for view
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Sun, 7 Mar 1999 15:26:09 GMT

As a technic freak and a mechanical engineering geek, lemme' say POST IT TO
DEAR LEGO!!! I would stand in line waiting to buy this model, if released by
Lego!

Thanks for the photos (more! more!)

Eric
Jeroen Ottens wrote in message <01be6743$de1d8960$28c68e81@ottens>...
Hi there,

With a load of thanks to Terry. My plane is finally publicly viewable. The
address is:

http://www.geocities.com/Area51/Zone/9500/jeroen/f-14.html

Just to remind you what I am rambling about:

This plane helped me to get my job as Lego technic designer.

Happy building, and let me know what you think of it (the plane that is),

Jeroen Ottens (private mail)