 General / 3111
Re: If finally happened, I can't believe it
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Sun, 7 Mar 1999 17:56:38 GMT

I got the Flying Ninja's Fortress.. Missing 4
1x1 grey bricks, easily replaceable, 1 yellow 1x1 tile, not easily
replaceable 3 1x2 black plates.. again easy to replace from stock,
though it was strange to find those things missing, I got an 2 extra
dark grey 1x1 bricks and an extra long tile which was nice! and 1 extra
1x2 brick.  I'm just curious if anyone else has had this problem with
this set

I've bought 2 of these, built one which was complete (I thought there
was a 1x8 grey plate missing, but in fact it was just hiding between
pages of the instructions <g>). The other one I just pieced out to
sell/keep, but it had all the parts I was expecting (including the
liddle yellow 1x1 plate). I suspect this was, as you say, a machine
burp. If you want a yellow 1x1 plate, I'll send you one, got spares.

Kevin