 General / 3122
Re: If finally happened, I can't believe it
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Mon, 8 Mar 1999 14:40:46 GMT

Funny about those 1x1 grey bricks.  While building mine(got it on clearance at
Target for $35.00) I noticed that I was missing a bunch of 1x1 dark grey
bricks.  Then I noticed that I had a few light grey ones left over.  Guess
what?  I used them by accident in the set already.  It took about 10 minutes
to find them both.  I think if you look around real closely, you may find that
you swapped the grey ones by accident.  I found both of mine on the little
towers near the bottom by the red plates that make the base of the towers. As
for the other pieces missing, my kit was complete.  I have noticed that the
1x1 flat yellow piece can slide easily into the tall white 2 wide hollow wall
sections.  You never know.

Jason F.