 General / 3137
Re: If finally happened, I can't believe it
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Tue, 9 Mar 1999 11:09:25 GMT

On Mon, 8 Mar 1999 14:40:46 GMT, "Jason Fabisch"
<phoenix5@bellatlantic.net> wrote:

Funny about those 1x1 grey bricks.  While building mine(got it on clearance at
Target for $35.00) I noticed that I was missing a bunch of 1x1 dark grey
bricks.  Then I noticed that I had a few light grey ones left over.  Guess
what?  I used them by accident in the set already.  It took about 10 minutes
to find them both.
I've had a similar experience when building my Space Shuttle, I
thought there was a 1*8 plate missing, but it turned out I'd used a
1*8 where a 1*10 was required... on a thousand-part set, these things
happen ;)

jasper