 General / 3143
Re: If finally happened, I can't believe it
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Tue, 9 Mar 1999 22:47:51 GMT

On Tue, 9 Mar 1999 11:09:25 GMT, Jasper Janssen uttered the following
profundities...
I've had a similar experience when building my Space Shuttle, I
thought there was a 1*8 plate missing, but it turned out I'd used a
1*8 where a 1*10 was required... on a thousand-part set, these things
happen ;)

Usually when you are 10-15 steps beyond that point where u
misused the part....
richard.dee@nospam.virgin.net               remove nospam dot
Web Site:   http://freespace.virgin.net/richard.dee/lego.html
ICQ 13177071                  AOL Instant Messenger: RJD88888
For the best Lego news, visit:    http://www.lugnet.com/news/
Need instructions for a model?       http://www.kl.net/scans/