 General / 3136
Re: Tomcat for view
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Tue, 9 Mar 1999 11:00:39 GMT

On Mon, 8 Mar 1999 19:02:39 GMT, "Jeroen Ottens" <ottens@get2net.dk>
wrote:

PS This (private mail) message doesn't appear all the time. This doesn't
mean the message is suddenly approved of by my superiors. It mainly means I
forgot to enter it. I think more official messages can be recognized when
they do appear.

I nsee you're using MS Internet News. Doesn't that have a facility to
automatically incorporate a ".sig" after your post? You could just
have the usual disclaimers: "all opinions expressed herein my own view
not those of my employer blah blah.."

Jasper