 General / 3117
Re: Tomcat for view
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Mon, 8 Mar 1999 05:56:35 GMT

SPECTACULAR!

An incredible work of art.  I'm completely blown away.  Has this model ever
been considered by TLG as a possible commercial release?  I've always wanted
to see more jets and spacecraft in the Technic line.  TLG could start a new
line of Deluxe Edition Technic sets.  Can you say whether or not there will
be Star Wars Technic?  We (AFOL) would starting saving our pennies now.  :-)

BTW, will Star Wars replace Space or will there be new sub-themes after
Insectiods?  I'd like to recommend two new theme ideas.  First, Prismatron,
a theme with all transparent parts (I'm seeing trans-dark blue or
trans-green monorail track). Secondly, Chromatron, a theme with all chrome
pieces (in different colors of course).

David Simmons
alienbuz@concentric.net