 General / 3088
3087  |  3089
Subject:
Tomcat for view
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Fri, 5 Mar 1999 20:05:57 GMT

Hi there,

With a load of thanks to Terry. My plane is finally publicly viewable. The
address is:

http://www.geocities.com/Area51/Zone/9500/jeroen/f-14.html

Just to remind you what I am rambling about:

This plane helped me to get my job as Lego technic designer.

Happy building, and let me know what you think of it (the plane that is),

Jeroen Ottens (private mail)