 General / 3107
Re: Tomcat for view
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Sun, 7 Mar 1999 13:32:43 GMT

"Jeroen Ottens" <ottens@get2net.dk> writes:

http://www.geocities.com/Area51/Zone/9500/jeroen/f-14.html

I'm happy to finally see these images.  It's a great model.

I think it's interesting to see that the model is built in the LEGO
Technic style, meaning that the body is not "full", but rather outlined
by beams and so on.  Making a full body would be cool, but would
undoubtedly weight too much and also take far too many parts to make.
And besides, with a full body, one couldn't see the internals!

The front wheel suspension looks interesting.  It would be nice to see
some more images, though.

I don't know too much about the real plane, but for some reasons, I
think that the wheels look a tad bit small.  Are they in fact the proper
size for a plane like that?

This plane helped me to get my job as Lego technic designer.

I realize that you may not be able to answer these questions due to
company policy, but I try anyway:

Do LEGO Technic designers work in team when making models, or do they
make the individual models independently?

Are the other LEGO Technic designers AFOL's as well?

Fredrik