 General / 3123
Re: Tomcat for view
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Mon, 8 Mar 1999 14:56:40 GMT

On Mon, 8 Mar 1999 08:52:12 GMT, "Selçuk <teyyareci>"
<sgore@nospam.superonline.com> wrote:

Two (not so) different opinions of course, but I'll stick with mine...:-)

There is always a difference between "technical elegance" and "brute force",
IMHO as being an engineer. But you are absolutely right about greatness of
both models. Titanic was as great as not being mentioned using the words
that I used in my previous opinion, I was just too excited..:-)

Plus, don't forget about models which may not have technical/engineering
elegance, but are design marvels and are visually beautiful and elegant.
I'm thinking of most of Ed Boxer's creations; wonderful architectural
models.

Steve