 Dear LEGO / 5660
Re: LEGO set 4999 Vestas (please release it)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.dear-lego, lugnet.general
Date:
Sat, 9 May 2009 09:12:21 GMT

In lugnet.dear-lego, Damon Burke wrote:
   In lugnet.dear-lego, Johan Korten wrote:
   For the people that want to build one with their own (or bricklink) LEGO:

http://www.ministickers.nl/ now offers a stickersheet that is a reproduction of the original one.
Has anyone bought any of these reproduction stickers? What is the quality like and is this guy good to deal with? I seem to be having difficulty trying to reach him by email. Cheers.

The email server had problems for a while. I’m not sure about the intentions of mister Burke, he asked information, even placed an order but did not hear from him again after explaining the problems that we had.

Site is working correctly now again. Sorry for others that experienced problems. You can always send an email to me of course (ministickers@gmail.com) if you have questions.

Greetings Johan p.s. I do it together with my cousin and my (handicapped) brother, both are not very affluent in English so that also might cause some confusion now and then but most of the times we are very quick and at last everything works out fine.