 Dear LEGO / 5603
5602  |  5604
Subject:
LEGO set 4999 Vestas (please release it)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.dear-lego, lugnet.general
Date:
Wed, 16 Jul 2008 22:30:08 GMT
Highlighted:
!! (details)

Dear LEGO and Vestas,

LEGO #4999 (Wind Turbine) is a promo set only to be sold or given away to Vestas employees as a gift. (I am not sure). I would suggest and hope LEGO would release this set world wide through LEGO Shop&home and through LEGO Brand retail stores. However, I would limited the purchase of 4 per customer.

Honestly, this is a great looking set and with the engery crisis around the world. This would be a great business and marketing idea for both LEGO and Vestas to release this set to the public.

I have to say this set #4999 reminds me of the Maersk Sealand Container Ship set #10152 and many other promo sets.

Please LEGO and Vestas sign the papers/deal to sell the set to the public. I believe AFOL’s fans would be happy. Not to forget the exposure for both LEGO and Vestas wind power.

Thank you.

-Abner