 Dear LEGO / 5638
Re: LEGO set 4999 Vestas (please release it)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.dear-lego, lugnet.general
Date:
Sat, 16 Aug 2008 03:28:09 GMT

In lugnet.dear-lego, Allister McLaren wrote:
   In lugnet.dear-lego, Andy Carabino wrote:

I’ve literally just signed up for a LUGNET membership just to post here because...

I WANT THIS SET! (Or at least a generic one, not necessarily Vestas- branded)

If I could only buy one more Lego set ever, this would be the set, as it is the neatest new concept I’ve seen in a long time.

If that doesn’t convince TLG to release it, I don’t know what will.

Perhaps a claim that someone might buy two, and an assurance that it would save LEGO from financial ruin?

Cheers

Richie Dulin
CO Legeaux