 Dear LEGO / 5632
Re: LEGO set 4999 Vestas (please release it)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.dear-lego, lugnet.general
Date:
Sun, 20 Jul 2008 07:14:18 GMT

Dear Lego and Vestas

Please release set 4999 worldwide.

First for Vestas it would be (and already is) great PR.

For Lego you got the demand. It’s a great set that blends the style of 20 years ago with the present tech of today.