 Dear LEGO / 5636
Re: LEGO set 4999 Vestas (please release it)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.dear-lego, lugnet.general
Date:
Fri, 15 Aug 2008 00:34:42 GMT

In lugnet.dear-lego, Jordan Schwarz wrote:
   Over at the LEGO Ambassador forums, we have been actively discussing this set and are as excited about it as all of you are. It is unclear from the information presently available whether this set will ever be released to the public. However, Steve Witt (of TLG) suggests that we collect all of the feedback supporting this set so that we can deliver it to the LEGO City team and show them that this Windmill (and sets like it) are the sort of thing we want to see from City.

So, if you like this set (and seriously, who doesn’t?!), please reply in this thread affirming your point of view, and we’ll make sure that the feedback gets passed back up the Ambassadorial chain.

Jordan Schwarz

I’ve literally just signed up for a LUGNET membership just to post here because...

I WANT THIS SET! (Or at least a generic one, not necessarily Vestas-branded)

If I could only buy one more Lego set ever, this would be the set, as it is the neatest new concept I’ve seen in a long time.

--Andy