 Dear LEGO / 5610
Re: LEGO set 4999 Vestas (please release it)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.dear-lego, lugnet.general
Date:
Thu, 17 Jul 2008 11:12:21 GMT

In lugnet.dear-lego, Gereon Stein wrote:
   I second everything that has been said about this set: It’s too good to be limited to an exclusive group of commercial customers. Make this thing public, and if Vestas objects (why on Earth should they?), paste a fantasy brand on the turbine. That’s certainly the least effort there might be to scoring an instant hit in the market.

Regards,

Jerry

I second too.