 Dear LEGO / 5628
Re: LEGO set 4999 Vestas (please release it)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.dear-lego, lugnet.general
Date:
Fri, 18 Jul 2008 19:55:14 GMT

In lugnet.dear-lego, Abner Finley wrote:

Honestly, this is a great looking set and with the engery crisis around the world.

I don’t believe there is an “engery” crisis... ;^)

Please LEGO and Vestas sign the papers/deal to sell the set to the public. I believe AFOL’s fans would be happy. Not to forget the exposure for both LEGO and Vestas wind power.

Well, at last count, according to Brickset’s entry for 4999, 104 people want to own this set, so you may be right about the demand.

A tres vool trick would be if this was a fully functioning turbine so that many of these could be wired together to provide power to Lego train layouts all over the world!