 Dear LEGO / 5627
Re: LEGO set 4999 Vestas (please release it)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.dear-lego, lugnet.general
Date:
Fri, 18 Jul 2008 17:06:46 GMT

In lugnet.dear-lego, Abner Finley wrote:
   Please LEGO and Vestas sign the papers/deal to sell the set to the public. I believe AFOL’s fans would be happy. Not to forget the exposure for both LEGO and Vestas wind power.

Even if Vestas doesn’t want this set released to the public, how about releasing a version of the set without the Vestas brand name on it? If there are any other design details specific to a Vestas windmill (or uniform, service truck, and etc.), maybe they could be removed or modifed as well?

The idea would be that the actual Vestas set remains an exclusive product, while the public still gets a very cool set!

Jeff