 Color / 154
Re: The Knight Bus problem
Newsgroups:
lugnet.color
Date:
Thu, 13 May 2004 17:13:41 GMT

In lugnet.color, Benjamin Medinets wrote:
   In lugnet.color, Alfred Speredelozzi wrote:

Thanks for the info and taking the time to post this. I put together mine yesterday night and I was very upset at the contrast of pieces. As for the story, I don’t really buy that considering that the same part is in 2 different shades.

I might have to see what Lego can do for me. However, I will only “trade my knight bus in” for one that is ok. If they can’t replace mine then I’ll make due with the messed up one that I have.

Ben M.

ps. Alfred, you saved me time from having to begin a senseless rant. Thanks for saving me time!!! :)

No problem, glad I could help.