 Color / 153
Re: Color Change background
Newsgroups:
lugnet.color
Date:
Thu, 13 May 2004 17:01:45 GMT

In lugnet.color, Larry Pieniazek wrote:

I suspect that Jake spent some considerable internal political capital on our
behalf to get this level of detail and get it approved to be shared. These sorts
of vitriolic posts don't help him make the case upwards that it's WORTH sharing.

I concur wholeheartedly.  I'm hardly a pro-corporate apologist, so, speaking as
a hostile witness, I'd have to assert that this is a truly rare example of a
company making its goals and thought processes known to its customers.

Thanks to Jake for weathering the storm good-naturedly, and thanks also for the
expansive, detailed information.

Dave!