 Color / 209
Re: Color Change background
Newsgroups:
lugnet.color
Date:
Fri, 14 May 2004 17:53:04 GMT

In lugnet.color, Christian Treczoks wrote:
   No. My primary goal is still to help Lego. I still build MOCs, I still go to exhibitions with them, although I abstain from recommending it as a good toy based on the current actions of this company.

So it’s no longer a good toy? What exactly does corporate wisdom and marketing strategy have to do with the value of those bricks as a toy?

I for one will always be happy to see my children crouched down in front of a pile of LEGO exercising their creative minds, improving their hand-eye coordination (for the youngest) and letting their artistic juices flow. And I will still be happy to join them. It’s a great toy!

To use your own analogy: Don’t throw the baby out with the bathwater!