 Color / 156
Re: Color Change background
Newsgroups:
lugnet.color
Date:
Thu, 13 May 2004 17:19:10 GMT

Dude, Sorry you feel this way. I have sworn up and down to stay out of the color
post issue, but I've had enough.

I will not challenge your opinion, because that is all that it is, just an
opinion.  Prove to me that everyone hates what Lego is doing. Prove to me that
Jake and company haven't tried. And get over the fact that an apology doesn't
mean anything to you.  I am ashamed to be a part of the same group as you (yes
that is only my opinion).

But since I am giving my opinion, I will thank Lego as a company for listening
as much as they have to us.  You can say anything you want, but the bottom line
is we are not where Lego makes their money. You should be glad they choose to
listen at all. Jake sticks his neck out on the line for us and he takes the
heat, but he keeps on trying. I guarantee I'd trust him and his opinion over
yours any day, and I am GRATEFUL for the effort he puts out. I also believe that
despite some mistakes, Lego still makes one of the finest products out there and
I still look forward to the new catalogs so I can choose new toys to get.

Like Larry said, if you're that stressed out over your hobby, find a new hobby.
Personally, I'm going to go build something. I'll probably use some Old Gray,
some New Gray and maybe a little purple, just because I can. As a matter of
fact, I'll probably make a train with space rockets on it, controlled by a
knight from the old Yellow Castle

There I feel much better now