 Color / 159
Re: The Knight Bus problem
Newsgroups:
lugnet.color
Date:
Thu, 13 May 2004 17:31:35 GMT

In lugnet.color, Tom Manderson wrote:

Maybe I’m just someone who sees the glass as half full but to me the good news from the message from the TLC representative is that Lego has decided to use raw materials in the future which will minimize purple color differences like this. At least they are listening to their customers, especially the ALOFs.

Tom

That was also my thought.

Wait a few months for the film to be released and let all the 7-12 years olds have the launch batch for themselves.

Martin